Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Say Goodbye To Major Stomachaches!


Friday March 8th, 2013

These new earbuds require delicate handling. You CANNOT let the cord rotate otherwise the sound spazzes out until you reposition it. The sound can be described as a high-quality audio loving person’s nightmare. XD Nonetheless it does its job and plays the music I ask it to. Without the music, Andrea goes crazy. A day with working earbuds after several without was such a relief. Music rocks! :D

Major stomachache problem at school SOLVED! To my delight I do not have an acidic stomach condition! Instead I had a water bottle problem. See, the water bottle I have is made out of tin (or something similar) and I’ve kept it in my school desk for months because there’s no point in taking it home and it is heavy to haul around. So the months upon months of staying in my desk, invisible grim built up from not being washed. It so happens that dirty grim tends to upset your stomach…funnily enough. XD Therefore I brought it home yesterday and had a temporary plastic one today. No stomachache today! I’m brilliant! …or rather not brilliant considering it took me weeks to figure out the cause of the extreme stomach pain. Um…moving on. XD

Third Tatung Chinese class today. It started late because Camille (French chica) and I had to go across the campus to get the room key and go all the way back. Then we had a test right at the beginning of class. With the test taking and grading process, it took TWO fluffin’ hours! Oh geez la weez too much test, not enough learning. Fifty minutes out of three hours had teaching time though all of it was material already covered at University. In my opinion, having the three hours being guzzled down by test and not having new learning material is a bit of a waste. Therefore I asked the teacher if we could adjust this to which she agreed. Here’s to hoping it happens!

Holy ma ka ka I’m BOMBARDED with sweets! There’s of course the motherload of Easter candy from my beloved parents but also more from my host family. Yesterday was seven pieces of candy (some large, some small) and today was even more. Oh how I want to dive into it all right now! Self-control Andrea, remember your self-control! XD

I’m done for the day. Brain is dead. I has a Rotary Chinese competition tomorrows. Oh geez. Time to pass out! ;D Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment