Monday, January 28, 2013

Poor Shizuo Aged!

Tuesday January 15th, 2013

Today needed a little risk factor. What comes to mind when I say that? Skydiving? Twirling fire batons? How about drinking coffee? XD The third guess was right because I’ve become very cautious and weary of coffee from last Saturday’s incident. That stuff is scary to me now. XD Even so I needed a pick-me-up and got myself a can. Thankfully there was no uncontrollable energy or crash, just the delicious taste. Yay!

In English class I took a practice test along with the other students because I was bored and wanted something new. What a pleasant surprise it was to find the test had a reference to Texas when comparing its size to the West Antarctic Ice Sheet. The printed word “Texas” was then bombarded with hearts, colors and a bunch of underlines by Andrea’s hand. Fun patriotic stuff. ;P

Students got their paperdolls back in art class. Remember my handsome little Shizuo? He had vivid blonde hair, bright purple sunglasses and an outstanding red sign? Well being exposed to too much light has led to him looking as if he aged a bunch. XD The colors have been bleached out. It kinda seems like he is becoming older since his hair is turning white. Oh poor baby. Luckily he still is intact with all his parts nice and sturdy thanks to my supreme paperdoll skills! Some students got their projects back with missing arms and legs. Whoopsies! XD

Nothing else to report so good night all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment