Monday, January 28, 2013

Pizza...yeah...and a nap...

Sunday January 13th, 2013

Church as usual. Amazingly I didn’t have any trouble staying awake despite having a lack of sleep. Sure I had a small coffee box from 7-Eleven but I don’t think that was the cause. Oh gosh…maybe I still have traces of caffeine from yesterday. XD

A place called “Maryjane Pizza” was our beta group/lunch location. This place was too cute. The menus were in a pizza shape the size of the individual plate dish. If you wanted to know how big the pizza was, just look down at the menu. Pretty clever there! Each pizza was about a foot in diameter but had a very thin crust and portioned toppings so it was too much for one person. Mine was a chicken cream sauce thingie with mushroom. Yummy indeed.

Afterward our discussion, I went home, took a shower, had a nap and did homework. I find that normal for Sundays now. My host father did have an activity planned but it turned out the place was closed, which might have been a good thing since drowsiness caught up to me with food in my stomach and a nap was needed. So yeah…tada!

Take care everyone. Byes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment