Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blah...


Thursday January 24th, 2013

An exploration on a new trail was scheduled for today with Leo and Kelly. Unfortunately it was cancelled the night before. This left me with nothing planned. I contacted an exchange student and we were going to go to Ximen but she didn’t further communicate the time. So again nothing prepared. The whole day was a blob of whatever. Very uneventful. I thought I would do something at night with my host father but he didn’t return home until late at night. I would’ve gone somewhere but no one was available. So I didn’t leave the house even though I wanted to. I wish there was something around my house to do, like a park or something. Hopefully tomorrow will be better because my host father said he would take me out.

Bye now.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, don't lose hope! Something is going to happen (most likely:)

    ReplyDelete