Sunday, May 12, 2013

Shortness


Friday May 10th, 2013

Uh, average morning. Not the best but not the worst. Same goes for lunch. I went to the more expensive buffet because in the end, even though it’s a bit pricier, it has healthier choices with a bigger selection. Though strangely there were no hard-boiled eggs in sight despite them always offering them. Fried eggs tossed with various diced ingredients satisfied my need for eggs well enough but tea eggs still rank as one of the highest types for tastiness.

Chinese class had a trouble spot. For the darnest reason I can never seem to catch when the teacher says whether or not we’ll have a test next class. Today caught me by surprise without sufficient studying plus a general mental-off day. Is there can of ‘boost brain power’ I can chug? What about ‘energy boost?’ Oh wait…that’s called coffee. :P

Yeah, not much happened. And so concludes this short post. Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment